Partner(Affiliate) Terms and Conditions
As an authorised Partner(Affiliate) of My Little Threads, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting My Little Threads as an Partner(Affiliate).
By signing up for the My Little Threads Partner Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Partner(Affiliate) Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Partner(Affiliate) Program Application.
2. Store Credit
Store Credit will be paid no less than once a month. For an Partner(Affiliate) to receive store credit, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own purchases. This will be treated as a breach of these terms, the account removed and store credit forfeited.
Store Credit will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your Partner(Affiliate) application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the Partner(Affiliate) relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. My Little Threads reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of My Little Threads in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your Partner(Affiliate) commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with My Little Threads, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Partner(Affiliate) fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, My Little Threads reserves the right to terminate any Partner(Affiliate) account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Partner(Affiliate) Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages and social media. You may also advertise the My Little Threads site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
My Little Threads occasionally offers coupon to select Partner(Affiliate)s and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any Partner(Affiliate) who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Partner(Affiliate)s may not use misleading text on Partner(Affiliate) links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific Partner(Affiliate).
- Partner(Affiliate)s may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set Partner(Affiliate) cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an Partner(Affiliate) cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Partner(Affiliate) sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Partner(Affiliate)s with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
My Little Threads will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, Store Credit) due to Partner(Affiliate) tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by My Little Threads. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Partner(Affiliate) account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Partner(Affiliate) account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Partner(Affiliate) shall indemnify and hold harmless My Little Threads and its Partner(Affiliate) and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by My Little Threads to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Partner(Affiliate).
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australia and the State of Queensland. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Gold Coast, Queensland.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
10. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the My Little Threads Partner(Affiliate) program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or My Little Threads application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.