My Little Threads reserves the right to decline or deactivate any stockist account and application at any time. If a merchant is found to be using their stockist account for personal use (such as for their friends and family) the account may be immediately removed and invoiced for the discounts applied on previous orders.
We offer Direct Deposit, Paypal or Stripe (credit/debit cards) as the only payment methods for stockist accounts. Orders placed with other payment providers may be refunded
There is a minimum order value (excluding shipping) of $300.
Your orders will be paid upfront through the My Little Threads website and all stockist discounts will be applied automatically.
Although your shipment will likely go out sooner, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to ship. We use Australia Post for most shipping. You will receive tracking details when your order ships. Shipping costs are imported dynamically direct from Australia Post at the checkout.
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of damaged, missing or defective shipments. Damaged merchandise may (at our discretion) either be replaced, discounted or credited. If you contact us after the 7 days of receiving your shipment, we reserve the right to determine whether you are still entitled to the same remedy you may have previously been entitled to.
Returns must be made in writing via email directly to My Little Threads within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without My Little Threads prior approval and delivery instructions for transport.
Standard return Shipping 500g or 1k satchel (whichever meets the weight/volume requirements for the item/s) may be covered by My Little Threads only if it is sent via prepaid satchel and you enclose the Original Receipt inside.
For any goods returned that do not meet the returns criteria or are a re-stocking charge of 10% plus shipping chargeable to stockist merchant.
Your Customer Returns
You are Your customer’s first point of contact for any returns – we cannot deal with your customers as they did not purchase from us. Your returns policy applies to anything your customers buy from you – including any My Little Threads stock. However, our returns policy applies for any stock you return to My Little Threads. Please ensure you follow the return instructions above.
Sale & Clearance items excluded from Stockist Ordering
Sale and Clearance items are not available for order at Stockist prices. You can still purchase with your stockist or personal account, however, no further discounts will be applied other than the normal sale/clearance price.
Stockist Orders are not eligible for rewards points. Any points accumulated at the time an account is changed to stockist will be forfeited. You can hold a retail account and a stockist account at the same time. Contact us for more information
All Prices shown are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applied only when items are added to your cart and have reached the terms of sale minimums.
Approval is needed before becoming a My Little Threads stockist. This allows us to determine the proximity of your store to other stockists in the area. Proximity and exclusivity will be evaluated case by case and a number of factors will be considered. If you don’t place a re-order within 6 months My Little Threads will consider the stockist time to have lapsed and exclusivity will be void.
Photos Of Products
- My Little Threads can provide photos on request via Google Drive (to promote the My Little Threads label for the use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of My Little Threads and we have the final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- Any products listed on your website must be branded with the My Little Threads logo or mentioned within the product text. We can provide you with a brand kit on request
- All images published on Instagram featuring My Little Threads must include tags @mylittlethreads and #mylittlethreads. Failure to continually not tag the My Little Threads brand may result in us cancelling your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- At My Little Threads we encourage stockists to use not only our images at anytime but also their own creative images of My Little Threads products in any market campaigns. Our aim is to promote you us much as we can on social media and if we love your images we are happy to promote and tag. Customers love flat-lays, photo-shoots on plain backgrounds and lifestyle shots, mixing them up can create an awesome social media profile.
- If you find any images you love from our latest collection that you love and would like to use for your website banners or marketing let us know and we will send you high resolution images.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of My Little Threads. We may, however, list your store’s contact details in listed stockists on our website or to provide these details to a potential customer upon request.
Out of Stock
We try to have everything in stock. However, there may be unavoidable outages. When an out of stock situation occurs we do not back-order out-of-stock items. We will either contact you immediately and you can either get a credit or replacement items.
Right of Refusal
My Little Threads reserves the right to refuse service.
We welcome customer feedback. Customer observations, ideas and suggestions are where many of our products originated. We encourage you to point out areas that we can improve and love to receive compliments!