General Care Instructions
Some items contain small parts and could present a choking hazard if used unsupervised. You should use these items at your own risk and discretion. Please remove hair clips/accessories before putting children to bed. All hair accessory items are to be used as a decoration item, chewing on these may cause some parts to fall off or become loose as a majority of these are made using hot glue or hand stitching.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Mild detergent
- Always use cold water
- Allow soap or detergent to totally dissolve before adding the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Line dry in shade without delay
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave wet
- Do not bleach
- Do not leave garments soaking for a long time.
- Do not directly iron tulle or other synthetic fabrics
- Do not use fabric softener, Napisan, Sard Sticks/spray or any other soaking agent that could contain bleach.
- Do not rub.
Our fabric is not pre-shrunk up to 5% shrinkage may occur